This time of year is such a wonderful time to reflect on your life and set new goals for the year to come.Is one of your goals to grow in a career that you love? Or try something new that would fulfill your soul?Or maybe you want to give back to others in a meaningful way?
If you answered yes to any of those, then Caregiving may be just the right opportunity for you!
We would love to offer you a $250 Bonus at 90 days of employment to begin a career in Caregiving and discover the amazing rewards that come from this impactful work! As you develop a love for it (which we know you will!) and continue serving our community, we’ll give you another $500 Bonus at 6 months and an additional $1000 Bonus at your 1 year anniversary!
NIGHT SHIFT CAREGivers are in high demand right now! If you provide 3 nights of overnight availability, we will add an additional $250 bonus at 90 days of employment!
You must mention the hiring bonus during the interview process to be eligible. We are looking for CAREGivers who have either Personal or Professional caregiving experience to join our team! Your schedule is completely customizable based on your personal availability. We are able to accommodate schedules anywhere from 20-40 hours a week and we have a variety of shifts including Days, Overnights, Weekdays, and Weekends ranging from 3-12 hours per shift. Job Requirements:
Job Duties - Serving Our Client's Needs (non-medical):
- Personal or Professional caregiving experience
- Experience with Alzheimer’s and Dementia is a HUGE plus!
- Compassion, honesty, and dependability a must!
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Ability to lift, carry, push, or pull up to 25 pounds
- Must be willing to go 15 miles from your home to get to client’s home
- Must pass background check and pre-employment drug screening
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English as needed for the job
- Having a driver’s license, auto insurance, and a clean driving record is a HUGE plus!
We offer a variety of benefits! Here's why CAREGivers love to work for us:
- Light housekeeping tasks
- Meal planning and preparation
- Bathing and dressing assistance
- Toileting and incontinence assistance
- Stabilization and transferring assistance
- Driving to appointments and shopping
- Medication assistance and/or administration
- Advanced Alzheimer's and/or Dementia care
- Hospice care
Pay starts at $15.00-$16.75 per hour depending on certified/non-certified (plus $1 weekend shift differential) About Home Instead:“Our goal is to not only help seniors remain as independent as possible but also to make the employment experience as wonderful as possible for our amazing CAREGivers. We want our CAREGivers to feel like they have a voice in decisions made and that they are contributing to more than just their clients.” – Preston Roth
- Customized Schedules
- Paid Training including advanced training opportunities
- Continuing Education opportunities
- 24-Hour on-call support
- PTO-Vacation/Sick Time
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Employer paid Teledoc services
- Life Insurance
- Discount on Costco membership
- Discount on Verizon and Sprint
- Clear career path that includes advancement opportunities
(Franchise Owner)Home Instead is heavily involved in the senior community. We hold regular fundraisers and education classes so that our CAREGivers feel involved in what's happening locally and prepared for situations that might come up in the home. We offer 24 hour support from a live office staff member. Our 24 hour emergency line ensure CAREGivers are never left alone and can always count on the administration to back them when needed.At Home Instead we also believe that quality care doesn't just apply to our clients, it applies to our CAREGivers as well. If you are interested in joining a close-knit team that values their employees personally and professionally and truly cares for the impact they have on others, we would love to visit with you.If you have questions about this job, please contact us at (503) 335-0626
, we would LOVE to talk with you!Home Instead provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Home Instead complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company conducts business. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.