Client Intake Coordinator
Are you looking for a rewarding and meaningful career? Do you enjoy providing excellent customer service, support and solutions for seniors? We're looking for a Client Intake Coordinator who is capable of meeting with seniors and their families to develop a safe and enjoyable care plan for them to stay in their home. The Client Intake Coordinator is expected to perform a variety of duties that relate to client care including care consultations with potential clients and family members and client/CAREGiver introductions. A successful Client Intake Coordinator is driven by a genuine passion for our seniors and a desire to provide them with exceptional care in their home environment.QUALIFICATIONS:
- Required: 2-3 years experience in administrative role in Long Term Care/Senior Care setting.
- Required: Can navigate windows easily and learn new programs quickly. Must be self-sufficient in handling complex computing tasks, experience with CRM Salesforce is a plus!
- Required: Excellent Driving Record and Background Record.
- Required: Excellent time management skills that demonstrate ability to find success in a high pace environment
- Preferred: Bachelors or Masters in Social work
- Preferred: 2-3 years of consultative sales experience
- Conduct Service Inquires following lead warming process.
- Meet with potential clients and family members to discuss their needs and provide solutions in the form of a service plan along with resources for community partners to ensure highest quality of care.
- Maintain ongoing communication while following a nurture campaign with potential clients and families who have yet to commit to service.
- Work with other team members to coordinate various aspects of a client’s care.
- Conduct client and CAREGiver introductions
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with clients, family members, the franchise owner, colleagues and CAREGivers, and referral providers/care providers.
- Develop and maintain positive and professional relationships with referral sources in the community.
- Excellent Customer Service: You are solution oriented and have a desire to provide seniors with a World-Class experience.
- Fast, efficient, and creative in solving problems relating to people and logistics.
- Must be extremely flexible and able to 'go with the flow' or change direction in a very fast changing environment. Effective Time Management & Organizational skills are a must.
- Maintain a high energy level with the ability to multi-task with a high level of accuracy at a very fast pace
To Lead by Serving with Integrity and PassionSCHEDULE
• Monday- Friday 8am-5pm • Weekend On-call rotationBENEFITS PACKAGE
*Competitive Base Salary + Bonus*Paid Time Off*401k Retirement plan with Company Match*Use of Company vehicle*Company Health Insurance*Company Paid Life Insurance*Gym membership discount*Personal Cell Phone Discount (Verizon & T-Mobile)*Company Sponsored Cell Phone & IPAD*Personal and Professional on-going trainingPlease submit your resume and cover letter. In your cover letter please address why you're interested in working in the Senior Industry.Thank you for your interestHome Instead provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Home Instead complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company conducts business. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.Job Type: Full-time, Non-exempt Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.