*No previous experience necessary - skills training will be provided by Home Instead*
*Must be 21 years old to apply.
Home Instead is currently hiring compassionate and reliable caregivers, in the Fort Smith and surrounding areas, to support older adults living in their own homes. If you are a “people person” who loves seniors, we need you now more than ever to help your neighbors be safe and secure in their own homes. Join our team and be one of the CAREGivers who help seniors to meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion.
- PAID VACATION
- 401K PLAN
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Insurance available
- Optional Life/ADD, Dental, Vision and/or Cancer Insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Paid Training
- Shifts (Possibly in your own neighborhood!) in Fort Smith and surrounding towns in Arkansas and nearby towns in Oklahoma.
- Increased pay for weekend shifts.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Personal Care
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check, and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly manner
About Home Instead:
Home Instead knows that older adults need help now more than ever. As the premier home care company for seniors, we’ve been helping people age in their own homes for over 25 years.
Company Founder Paul Hogan's personal experience caring for his grandmother has shaped our in-home care services. We are committed to safety and supporting the well-being of seniors and their families.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.