CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT / CNA
NHC Chattanooga is part of a Continuing Care Retirement Community located in the heart of Chattanooga. We are a 188 bed health care center offering Skilled Rehabilitation, Long Term Care and Assisted Living.
NHC Chattanooga offers our partners (employees) the opportunity to work in an environment that is not only focused on the quality of care we provide our patients, but also enriches the lives of our partners by creating an environment that is fun and welcoming.
The duties of a CNA are to:
- Provide daily care to our patients
- Assist patients with dining
- Document patient’s needs and abilities using our electronic Point of Care devices at the bedside
- Assist nurses with individual patient needs.
- Encourage patients through positive communication and support
CNA’s must be able to:
- Communicate effectively with patient’s, families and fellow partners
- Have excellent time management skills
- Ability to encourage and support fellow partners
We welcome any CNA who meets the expectations listed above. We want our partners to enjoy working with our patients and fellow partners. We feel it is important to have a healthy balance between work and family and, therefore, we have a variety of shifts to offer that will meet the needs of you and your family. This demonstrates our willingness to place people in their strength zones and ensure their experience at work is positive.
We offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits include: Health, Dental, Life and Vision Insurance; Life Insurance; Short-Term Disability Insurance; Stock Purchase Plan; 401(K) WITH a Company Match!!; Paid Time Off; Tuition Reimbursement to continue on with your Nursing career!! And many more……..
NHC Chattanooga is and Equal Opportunity Employer.