NHC Chattanooga is currently seeking Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs)
Job duties for the position of CNA include:
- Taking vital signs (temperature, blood pressure, pulse and respiratory rate) and give the information to nursing staff.
- Provide direct patient care such as assisting with bathing, eating, dressing and walking patients.
- Turn and reposition bedridden patients to prevent breakdown of their skin.
- Change bed linen
- Record amount of oral intake and measure urinary output
- Collect specimens for tests
- Assisting patients to recreational activities and therapy
- Maintain a positive relationship with patients and families
- Must be able to provide support for nursing partners and work well with all departments within the building
NHC Chattanooga offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes,health insurance, dental insurance, vision and life insurance, 401(k), paid time off and many more.
NHC Chattanooga offers competitive wages.
NHC Chattanooga is an Equal Opportunity Employer