Envision Physician Services is a multispecialty physician group and practice management company. Established in 1953, our organization provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, primary/urgent care, surgical services, and women’s and children’s health services to hospitals and health systems nationwide. Sheridan Healthcare, EmCare, Reimbursement Technologies and Emergency Medical Associates have recently joined forces to form Envision Physician Services. As one organization, we now provide a greater scope of service than any other national physician group. Our collective experience from hundreds of local, customized engagements, culture of continuous lean process improvement, and team of experts in the business of healthcare enable us to better solve complex problems and consistently give healthcare organizations confidence in our execution. Our combined organization serves more than 780 healthcare facilities in 48 states and the District of Columbia.
If you are looking for a stable, fast-paced, growing company in the healthcare industry that is committed to innovation, excellence and integrity, then this may be a great next step in the advancement of your career.
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a Clinical Data Analyst I in our Clearwater, FL RSC.
- Create and monitor performance reports that update the organization on both operational and clinical aspects of key performance indicators.
- Manage various assigned projects which may include research, analysis, compiling information, technology development and make recommendation actions to clinical leadership as needed.
- Work with Operations, IT, and clinical data resources (both within and outside of the company) to assure that clinical data is downloaded into databases in a timely, accurate, and secure fashion.
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) to Operations and Clinical Services in the analysis of specific problems to include: statement of the problem, identification of data elements that might better understand the problem, establishment of criteria for custom reports, and analyzing results.
- Develop standard operating procedures (SOP) for the data department.
- Build solutions to manage and report data in compliance with company and division data governance policies and architectures. Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Adherence to and compliance with information systems security is everyone’s responsibility. It is the responsibility of every computer user to know and follow Information Systems security policies and procedures, attend Information Systems security training, when offered, and report information systems security problems.
- Provide job and functional guidance and support to the Clinical Data Analyst Associate and assure completion of job functions as backup resource.
- May travel to local and/or remote operations for up to one week for rollout and training related to data systems.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 2 years of experience in data analysis.
- SQL experience preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with data tools such as Access, SPSS, SAS, R, or Minitab.
- Experience with Tableau, Qlikview, Cognos, Microstrategy, or Spotfire preferred.
- Experience with Essbase, Hyperion, SAP, Outlooksoft, or SSAS preferred.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Advanced working knowledge in Microsoft Excel and Access with a proven ability to design queries, forms, write expressions/formulas, create and maintain databases.
- Excel and/or Access Certificate preferred.
- Experience in analytical problem solving (including statement of problem, identification and collection of pertinent data, analysis, recommendation, and re-evaluation) required.
- Healthcare experience and/or knowledge of medical terminology or Emergency Medical Services preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem resolution skills required.
- Must have strong organizational skills with experience in managing multiple priorities, prioritizing, and meeting deadlines.
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work with others in a high volume, fast-paced environment.
If you are ready to join an exciting, progressive company and have a strong work ethic, join our team of experts! We offer a highly competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Envision Physician Services uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Envision Physician Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.