Envision Physician Services is a multispecialty physician group and practice management company. Established in 1953, our organization provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, primary/urgent care, surgical services, and women’s and children’s health services to hospitals and health systems nationwide. Sheridan Healthcare, EmCare, Reimbursement Technologies and Emergency Medical Associates have recently joined forces to form Envision Physician Services. As one organization, we now provide a greater scope of service than any other national physician group. Our collective experience from hundreds of local, customized engagements, culture of continuous lean process improvement, and team of experts in the business of healthcare enable us to better solve complex problems and consistently give healthcare organizations confidence in our execution. Our combined organization serves more than 780 healthcare facilities in 48 states and the District of Columbia.
If you are looking for a stable, fast-paced, growing company in the healthcare industry that is committed to innovation, excellence and integrity, then this may be a great next step in the advancement of your career.
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a Clinical Data Analyst I in our Clearwater, FL RSC. This is NOT a remote opportunity, all applicants must be able to interview in Clearwater, FL.
The Clinical Data Analyst I is responsible for providing analytical support of data with excellent customer service and strict adherence to confidentiality.
- Work with operations, IT and clinical data resources (both within and outside of the company) to assure that clinical and operational data is downloaded in a timely, accurate, and secure fashion.
- Develop, generate and edit reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis, as well as preparing monthly operations review reports and special ad hoc reports as required by management.
- Build reporting mechanisms that demonstrate and track key performance metrics in operational, financial, and patient and employee satisfaction areas, as well as any others areas determined by management.
- Serve as subject matter expert (SME) to Clinical Services and Operations in the analysis of specific clinical and operational problems to include: statement of the problem, identification of data elements that might help better understand the problem, establishment of criteria for custom reports, running custom reports, and analyzing results.
- Maintain systems for data collection, data entry, tracking, trending, analysis and process data into periodic reports for management.
- Run and distribute regular performance reports that update the organization on clinical performance metrics, strategic plans, key performance indicators, and national initiatives; include progress summaries.
- Work assigned projects which may include research, analysis, compiling information, and recommendation actions as needed.
- Identify standard work and developed standard operating procedures (SOP) to ensure operational efficiency and knowledge sharing.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Adherence to and compliance with information systems security is everyone’s responsibility. It is the responsibility of every computer user to: know and follow Information Systems security policies and procedures, attend Information Systems security training, when offered, and report information systems security problems.
- Associates degree required, Bachelor’s preferred.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in data analysis.
- Advanced EXCEL/ACCESS experience
- Power Point experience required
- Demonstrated experience with data tools such as Access, SPSS, SAS, R, or Minitab.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Intermediate working knowledge in Microsoft Excel and Access with a proven ability to design queries, forms, write expressions/formulas, create and maintain databases.
- Excel and/or Access Certificate preferred.
- Experience in analytical problem solving (including statement of problem, identification and collection of pertinent data, analysis, recommendation, and re-evaluation) required.
- Healthcare experience and/or knowledge of medical terminology or Emergency Medical Services preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem resolution skills required.
- Must have strong organizational skills with experience in managing multiple priorities, prioritizing, and meeting deadlines.
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work with others in a high volume, fast-paced environment.
If you are ready to join an exciting, progressive company and have a strong work ethic, join our team of experts! We offer a highly competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Envision Physician Services uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Envision Physician Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.