Your experience whether personal or professional is valuable. We're looking for compassionate, responsible CAREGivers to work with our elderly clients. Most importantly, we're seeking CAREGivers that want to make a difference in the lives of seniors and build meaningful relationships with each one.
HOME INSTEAD OFFERS A COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION PLAN:
- Paid training opportunities
- Competitive pay starting at $13.10 per hour
- Paid Sick Leave
- Time and a half pay on special Holidays
- Flexible scheduling – full-time, part-time
- Direct Deposit
- Health Insurance (must meet qualifications)
- 24/7 On Call Support
We work to match CAREGivers with clients nearby to limit your commute times! We’re actively hiring for the following areas: Chicago Neighborhoods of Lincoln Park, Gold Coast, Lakeview. In addition: Skokie, Evanston, Lincolnwood areas.
- Clean background check, drug screening, and fingerprints
- Reliable transportation
- 21 years of age or older
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S.
- Able to read, write, and speak English
- Personal or professional experience preferred, but not required
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity by completing an online application today or visit us in person at our office:
Home Instead Senior Care
2835 N Sheffield Ave, Suite 214
Chicago, IL 60657
Applicant hours are Monday - Friday between 9am - 3pm.
NOTE: This office is closed the first Thursday of each month.
Positions Include: caregiver, companion, CNA, C.N.A., nurses aide, certified nursing aide, certified nurses aide, HHA, CHHA, H.H.A., home health aide, home health worker, home care caregiver
Equal Opportunity Employer
$13.10 - $13.75 /Hour