Join a 'Great Place to Work' - certified employer! United Methodist Communities at Bristol Glen, a premier continuing care retirement community located in beautiful Sussex County is seeking compassionate CNAs licensed in New Jersey for all shifts to care for our residents. Competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and a great working environment await.
The CNA perform various non-professional nursing cares activities and related services necessary to care for the personal needs and comfort of the residents. Under the direction of the Director of Nursing and RN, the CNA functions as a part of the interdisciplinary team for the emotional, intellectual, physical, social and spiritual well-being of the resident in accordance with accepted practice standards and policies, procedures and philosophy of the community.
The CNA provides basic resident care under direction of nursing by performing personal care activities for resident, including: bathing, skin and nail care, oral hygiene, shaving and dressing. Completes daily skin checks and reports changes to nurse. Participates in the dining experience, i.e., serving, clearing, cutting and feeding - based on resident's strengths.
Associate Benefits Include:
- Employer-subsidized Medical and Dental Coverage (positions over 30 hours a week)
- Vision Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Wellness Program and Incentives
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Program with Employer Match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Assistance, Professional Development and E-Learning
- Employee Discount Program
- Homeowner/Renter/Automobile Insurance (NJ Manufacturers)
- Generous Paid Time Off Program
- Group Life Insurance (No Cost)
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- 9 Paid Holidays/Premium Pay when working holidays