Certified Nurse Aide- No Lift Environment
Certified Medication Aide- SNF and AL
Provides routine daily nursing care and services that support the care delivered to residents needing skilled nursing care/ complex medical care and/or rehabilitative care under the direction and supervision of a registered nurse or a licensed practical nurse.Seeking Certified Nurse Aides, Restorative Aide and Medication Aide.
- Excellent training program
- Full and Part Time Days and Evenings and Part Time Nights: 6am to 2pm 2pm to 10pm, 10pm to 6am
- New Aides Welcome!
Excellent orientation program, competitive pay, and benefits including Health, Dental and Vision insurance, Paid Time Off, Employee Assistance Program and 401(k) with profit sharing.Tuition Reimbursement after 6 months of employment!
Base pay plus shift differential for Evenings, Nights, Weekends
Apply Online at http://careers.fivestarseniorliving.com/
or Apply In Person!Group interviews held every Tuesday at 10:30am and Wednesday at 3:30pm. All applicants welcome!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer: MIN/FEM/VETS/DIS
Drug Free Workplace
- Freedom from illegal use of drugs
- Freedom from use and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace
- Persons who have been found guilty by a court of law of abusing, neglecting or mistreating individuals in a health care related setting are ineligible for employment in this position.
- Must pass State and Five Star criminal background screen.
Education and/or Experience
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED), or three-six months related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Graduate of a state approved nursing assstant training program and passed a state approved competency examination (written and skills) within 120 days of employment; name entered into state nurse aide registry.
- Must possess current CPR Certificate
Language Skills: Must be able to express self adequately in written and oral communication and to communicate effectively in an interdisciplinary setting with residents, families and staff members.
- Ability to add and subtract three digit numbers, calculate percentage of whole, measure in cubic centimeters (cc) and measure in feet and inches. Ability to perform these operations using units of weight measurement, volume, length and height.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding in order to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
$11.00 - $13.00 /Hour
Based on certification, qualifications and experience.