Greenwich Farms at Warwick is looking for caring and compassionate CNA's to provide exceptional care for our residents!
We offer flexible hours with Full & Part Time positions available for our
1st, 2nd and 3rd shift teams!
Great benefit package: including health, dental, vision, vacation, sick, & 401k with company match!
Sign-On/Retention Bonus of up to $1000.00!
At Benchmark Senior Living, we impact lives through human connection. We are thought leaders in assisted living creating quality experiences and inspiring personal growth for our residents and associates while caring for seniors in a beautiful, home-like setting.
We offer competitive pay and great benefits! Call today for an interview, Apply Online or stop by for an immediate interview!
75 Minnesota Ave
Warwick, RI 02888
Reimbursement available for those transferring an out of state license!
Certified Nursing Assistant Duties will include:
- Interacting with residents and families on a daily basis
- Utilizing customer service skills to ensure that residents have an exceptional stay
- Handling advanced directives and end-of-life care
- Following the Resident Care Standards and Practices to ensure proper procedures are followed
- Assisting residents with activities of daily living
- Valid CNA license required
- Prior experience in a skilled nursing or assisted living community is preferred
- Demonstrates proficiency at reading and understanding a Resident Care Service Plan or assignment (e.g., ADLs and introductory visits)
- Understands advanced directives and end-of-life care
- Understands the nursing function in assisted living
- Understands quality of care objectives
- Understands quality of life objectives
- Previous experience working with people with dementia is desired
We believe in offering our employees competitive pay. To learn more about our pay and benefits, please apply today! While many Certified Nursing Assistants that we interview have the clinical skills needed to perform well as a CNA, we are especially looking for compassionate, motivated and enthusiastic individuals who have heart and use it to provide exceptional care and service to our residents.