Up to $1,000 SIGN ON/RETENTION BONUS!
Orchard Valley at Wilbraham is looking for caring and compassionate CNA's or HHA's for Full Time, Part Time and Per Diem positions.
Positions are primarily on 2nd and 3rd shifts.
As a CNA, your primary focus will be to provide nursing care to our residents in a home like setting. If you have a strong passion for helping others and take pride in what you do and are looking for a great company who shares your vision, than this is the ideal opportunity for you!
Apply online, call or stop by for an interview!
2387 Boston Road
Wilbraham, MA 01095
Certified Nursing Assistant Duties will include:
- Interacting with residents and families on a daily basis
- Utilizing customer service skills to ensure that residents have an exceptional stay
- Handling advanced directives and end-of-life care
- Following the Resident Care Standards and Practices to ensure proper procedures are followed
- Assisting residents with meals, transfers using appropriate assistive devices, and other activities of daily living
- Valid CNA license or HHA certificate required
- Prior experience in a skilled nursing or assisted living community is preferred
- Demonstrates proficiency at reading and understanding a Resident Care Service Plan or assignment (e.g., ADLs and introductory visits)
- Understands advanced directives and end-of-life care
- Understands the nursing function in assisted living
- Understands quality of care objectives
- Understands quality of life objectives
- Previous experience working with people with dementia is desired
We believe in offering our employees competitive pay. To learn more about our pay and benefits, please apply today! While many Certified Nursing Assistants that we interview have the clinical skills needed to perform well as a CNA, we are especially looking for compassionate, motivated and enthusiastic individuals who have heart and use it to provide exceptional care and service to our residents.