Become part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety services that are non-medical that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, kindness, care, and compassion.
Please upload your resume.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Meal preparation and light cleaning tasks
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check, level 2 AHCA background screen and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- Please include email address for all references
- You MUST be a Licensed and Certified CNA or HHA
- Valid CPR
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
We look forward to reviewing your application.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.