Southern Tennessee Regional Health System - Winchester
Assists patients with activities of daily living, provides basic nursing care to patients and assists in maintenance of a safe and clean environment under the direction and supervision of the Registered Nurse. Appropriately communicates changes in patient’s clinical condition to the RN/LPN. Works with RN’s, LPN’s, Unit Secretaries and other Nursing Assistants to provide quality patient care.
High school diploma or equivalent
• Ability to set priorities; coordinates multiple tasks, organizes tasks, and maintains control of workflow.
• Basic computer knowledge.
• Ability to effectively communicate in English; both verbally and in writing.
• Additional languages preferred.
• Current Certified Nursing Assistant Licensure, State of Tennessee.
• Basic Cardiac Life Support.LifePoint Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans’ status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.