Northeastern Nevada Regional Hospital is looking for a full time Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) with Telemetry Tech (Monitor Tech) experience to work in our busy 26-bed Med/Surg/Peds department. Patients range from geriatric to neonatal.
Predominantly 10-12 hour shifts, four days per week though subject to change according to business needs.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform basic nursing procedures including input and output, daily living activities, application of simple dressings and perennial care.
- Obtain and document patient vital signs, including temperature, blood pressure, weight, respiration and pulse.
- Provide personal care assistance to patients, including bathing, dressing, eating, bedpans and transportation.
- Help patients and communicates changes in patient's condition to the appropriate staff.
- Continual surveillance of multiple telemetry monitors.
Only those applicants who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
ABOUT US: At Northeastern Nevada Regional Hospital's 75-bed facility, you’re more than just an employee; you’re part of our family. Community population approximately 35,000. We are located at the base of the beautiful Ruby Mountains, elevation level 5,000. www.nnrhospital.com
BENEFITS OVERVIEW: Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, company paid basic life and AD&D insurance, Supplemental and Voluntary insurance options, 401K with employer match, Paid Time Off/Holidays, tuition reimbursement program, cell phone discounts, and Flexible Health Spending Account/Dependent Care Account options.