Position Summary: Greets residents and visitors, answers the telephone and responds to both routine inquiries and emergencies, relays calls to the proper department and performs a variety of related clerical duties. This position reports to the Business Office Manager/Executive Director.
- Attends work as scheduled and follow community’s call-off procedures.
- Greets residents and provides general assistance to visitors, prospective residents, and families.
- Uses proper telephone skills.
- Ensures safety of the residents and property by monitoring surveillance cameras, door alarms, life safety systems, building alarms and investigating any unusual activity.
- Ensures concerns are documented and reported appropriately.
- Maintains visitor sign in/out book and completes maintenance request work orders.
- Completes daily opening/closing procedures.
- Maintains emergency contact information.
- Receives packages, plants, etc. and delivers/holds as requested.
- Informs supervisor of any resident issues or concerns.
- Attends all required training, in-service, and staff meetings.
- Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward residents, visitors, families, and co-workers.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures of Spring Hills, LLC.
- Performs other duties as assigned.