Envision Physician Services is a multispecialty physician group and practice management company. Established in 1953, our organization provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, primary/urgent care, surgical services, and women’s and children’s health services to hospitals and health systems nationwide. Sheridan Healthcare, EmCare, Reimbursement Technologies and Emergency Medical Associates have recently joined forces to form Envision Physician Services. As one organization, we now provide a greater scope of service than any other national physician group. Our collective experience from hundreds of local, customized engagements, culture of continuous lean process improvement, and team of experts in the business of healthcare enable us to better solve complex problems and consistently give healthcare organizations confidence in our execution. Our combined organization serves more than 780 healthcare facilities in 48 states and the District of Columbia.
If you are looking for a stable, fast-paced, growing company in the healthcare industry that is committed to innovation, excellence and integrity, then this may be a great next step in the advancement of your career.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Billing Coordinator I located in Somerville, NJ.
The Billing Coordinator I ensures the proper preparation and accountability of the Emergency Department charts for the Emergency Department physician billing.
- Obtains a copy of current Emergency Department log on a daily basis.
- Identifies and marks log /track sheets of hospital admittance, outpatient services, direct admits. Submits billing information, counts records to ensure reconciliation with the Emergency Dept. log, and submit trauma patient billing.
- Answer phone calls and handle inquiries.
- Collects previous day’s patient charts, sorting in date and time order.
- Reconciles missing or suspended list with required lag time.
- Collects critical care charges of procedures, such as procedures performed in ICU/hospital and obtains/pulls charts, demographic, and insurance information.
- Maintains copy of billing information.
- Adherence to and compliance with information systems security is everyone’s responsibility. It is the responsibility of every computer user to know and follow Information Systems security policies and procedures. Attend Information Systems security training, when offered. Report information systems security problems.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A High School diploma or GED.
- Basic knowledge of medical terminology and/or maintenance of medical records.
- Ability to perform multi-tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in interacting with internal and external clients.
- Strong computer skills in MS office and Windows applications.
- Must be detail-oriented, be able to work independently, and be able to follow through on problems.
- Familiarity with office related equipment and procedures with the ability to maintain organized work flow.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes full Medical, Dental and Vision benefits effective on your first day of employment. A company matching 401 K, tuition reimbursement, company paid Life Insurance and Long-term Disability, as well as generous PTO and Paid Holidays
If you are ready to join an exciting, progressive company and have a strong work ethic, join our team of experts! We offer a highly competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Envision Physician Services uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visitwww.dhs.gov/E-Verify
Envision Physician Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.