Envision Physician Services is a multispecialty physician group and practice management company. Established in 1953, our organization provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, primary/urgent care, surgical services, and women’s and children’s health services to hospitals and health systems nationwide. Sheridan Healthcare, EmCare, Reimbursement Technologies and Emergency Medical Associates have recently joined forces to form Envision Physician Services. As one organization, we now provide a greater scope of service than any other national physician group. Our collective experience from hundreds of local, customized engagements, culture of continuous lean process improvement, and team of experts in the business of healthcare enable us to better solve complex problems and consistently give healthcare organizations confidence in our execution. Our combined organization serves more than 780 healthcare facilities in 48 states and the District of Columbia.
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Credentialing Coordinator at our Corporate offices in Plantation, FL.
The Credentialing Coordinator is responsible for the credentialing of physicians and allied health providers. Prior credentialing experience in a hospital medical staff office (MSO), Physician Practice or Healthcare background is required. Must be computer literate and possess exceptional oral and written communication and customer service skills.
- Complete and review with accuracy and thoroughness all new hires and additional locations/boards for credentialing and re-credentialing applications within timeframe
- Responsible for notification to appropriate parties once received
- Responsible ensure MSO (Medical Staff Offices), credentialing database is updated and current
- Ensure primary source verifications occur for internal processing as well as external customers (i.e. MSO’s & State Boards)
- Provide timely follow-up to obtain documentation required
- Credentialing (within 180 days) & re-credentialing within 36 months
- Coordinate internally to ensure complete information is received
- Ensure credentialing & re-credentialing is processed in accordance with NCQA and company standards
- Assist and prepare for NCQA audit
- Additional projects as needed
- Reads and abides by the company’s code of conduct, ethics statements, employee handbook(s), policies and procedures and other corporate mandates, including participation in mandatory training programs.
- Reports any real or suspected violation of the corporate compliance program, company policies and procedures, harassment or other prohibited activities in accordance with the reporting policies of the company
- Obtains clarification of policy whenever necessary and may use the resources available through the Compliance, Human Resources or Legal Department to do so
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Good organizational skills
- Communicate and work well in a team environment
- Meet established production and quality goals/metrics
- Follow up in a timely manner on open items
- Able to effectively prioritize work on a daily basis
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and 2 or more years of related experience
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Credentialing Software
Certificates and Licenses:
Certified Provider Credentialing Specialist (CPCS) through National Association of Medical Staff Services a plus
If you are ready to join an exciting, progressive company and have a strong work ethic, join our team of experts! We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
- Full Medical, Dental and Vision benefits effective on your first day of employment
- Company Matching 401 K
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Long-term Disability
- Generous PTO and Company Paid Holidays
Envision Physician Services uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Envision Physician Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.