Envision Physician Services is a multispecialty physician group and practice management company. Established in 1953, our organization provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, primary/urgent care, surgical services, and women’s and children’s health services to hospitals and health systems nationwide. Sheridan Healthcare, EmCare, Reimbursement Technologies and Emergency Medical Associates have recently joined forces to form Envision Physician Services. As one organization, we now provide a greater scope of service than any other national physician group. Our collective experience from hundreds of local, customized engagements, culture of continuous lean process improvement, and team of experts in the business of healthcare enable us to better solve complex problems and consistently give healthcare organizations confidence in our execution. Our combined organization serves more than 780 healthcare facilities in 48 states and the District of Columbia.
If you are looking for a stable, fast-paced, growing company in the healthcare industry that is committed to innovation, excellence and integrity, then this may be a great next step in the advancement of your career.
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Credentialing Coordinator at our offices in Bedford Hills, NY. The Credentialing Coordinator is responsible for the credentialing of physicians and allied health providers. Prior credentialing experience in a hospital medical staff office (MSO), Physician Practice or Healthcare background is required. Must be computer literate and possess exceptional oral and written communication and customer service skills.
- Credentialing experience in a hospital medical staff office (MSO) ), Physician Practice or Healthcare background
- Demonstrated research and problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication as well as interpersonal skills with a focus on internal/external customer satisfaction
- Ability to work under pressure and be adaptable to change
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Proven dedication to quality, teamwork and professionalism
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office Suite’s Word, Access, Excel, & Outlook; and the Internet)
- Proficient in Credentialing MSO Software
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and 3 or more years of related work experience
- CPCS Certification preferred
If you are ready to join an exciting, progressive company and have a strong work ethic, join our team of experts! We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Envision Physician Services uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Envision Physician Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.