We are currently looking for a CT Tech to join our team. HRMC offers a highly competitive compensation package, including a Sign-On Bonus!
- The Radiology CT Technologist assists in maintenance/management of the radiology departmental service and Quality Improvement Plan in accordance with standards established by the hospital, state, local and federal regulatory agencies
- Performs and ensures patient safety while operating radiographic and fluoroscopic examinations (including tomography ), portable x-ray, and processes images for PACS
- Refers to policy and procedure manuals for proper operation/quality control of equipment; assists physician in detection and localization of the patient's anatomy using the appropriate technical factors.
- The scope of practice of the computed tomography technologist also includes: Introducing oneself appropriately to the patient and putting the patient at ease.
- Performing computed tomography procedures as prescribed by a LIP. Following the direction of a LIP, the computed tomography technologist assists with interventional computed tomography procedures and applies appropriate aseptic surgical technique as needed.
- Maintaining archival storage of digitized data as appropriate and documenting patient dose exposures.
- Assisting in maintaining patient records, respecting confidentiality and established policy.
Shift is Tues.-Fri 3rd shift 10pm-830am.