Central Carolina Hospital
The Cardiovacular Technologist perform Cardiac, Vascular, and Arterial Ultrasound studies. They will also:
- Use Ultrasound to visualize and record internal Cardiac structures,
- Obtain measurements of Cardiac Valves and Visualize Blow Flow.
- Perform Noninvasive Ultrasound tests to assess peripheral arterial, venous, and carotid blood flow and structures related to these studies.
- Assist physician with complex ultrasound procedures.
- Collaborate with other healthcare providers for the patient’s continuum of care.
- Manage and operates equipment safely and correctly.
High school diploma or equivalent is required
Associate’s degree is required
Bachelor’s degree is preferred
RDCS and RVT or equivalent
BCLS requiredLifePoint Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans’ status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.