Now Hiring Full-Time and Part-Time Caregivers for ALL shifts!
We are seeking compassionate and experienced Caregivers to join our team! Must have a dynamic personality and a sincere passion for working with seniors and their loved ones!
This position is responsible for carrying out the Activities of Daily Life services to residents in accordance with their service plan in a given managed community. These services include providing personal care for all residents and communicating with medical professionals and families about the needs of residents under the direction of the Director of Health and Wellness. This position also participates in meal service including serving, clearing, and cleaning the dining room.
What we offer you:
- We are a growing company, offering loads of opportunity to advance your career.
- Supportive, compassionate, and dedicated leadership team ready to provide you with all the tools you need to set you up for success.
- Group Medical including dental and vision for FT employees
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401K/Roth plan
- Company paid life insurance
- Perks and Discounts Program
- Travel Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance Program
What we are looking for from you:
- A sincere passion for working with seniors to provide a safe and healthy home for them to spend their golden years.
- An understanding of medical terminology adequate to pass medications, read physician orders, and match to Medication Administration Records.
- A desire to create a culture of caring for each employee, resident, and family member.
The boring (but very important) stuff:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have one year of experience in a caregiving role or similar function.
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel preferred.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check, drug test; including marijuana and TB test.
Apply TODAY to secure your interview for this exciting opportunity!