Home Instead Senior Care Wants Caring and Compassionate CAREGIVERS!
Are YOU looking to make a DIFFERENCE?
Caregiving is the career for you!
$10.00 - $13.00 hr
Home Instead Senior Care CAREGivers provide a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain safe and independent in their homes. Our CAREGivers help clients and their families meet the challenges of aging with dignity,pride,care and compassion.
- Reflect the core values of Home Instead Senior Care
- Provide companionship and home helper services
- Preparing meals, laundry and light housekeeping
- Transportation, medication reminders
- Personal care may consist of, bathing, grooming,dressing and toileting
- Specialized services-Advanced Alzheimer's, Dementia Care, Hospice Care and more
Essential Job Requirements:
- No experience necessary we will train
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check, initial and random drug testing
- Possess a valid driver’s license, have an insured reliable vehicle
- Must be willing to travel up to 30 miles from your home to work with clients'
- Ability to treat and care for clients and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to lift, push or pull 25 pounds
- Ability to bend, twist, stoop, kneel, reach, sit on the floor and rise without assistance
- Weekdays or Weekdays with every other weekend positions available
- Flexible hours and availability schedule
- Vacation Pay ( Accrued after 1 year)
- 401 K
- Holidays-New Year's Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day. (Time and a Half Pay When Worked)
- Bereavement/Funeral Leave
- Employee assistance program
Your employer is Best Senior Care, d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise. Your employer is not Home Instead Senior Care.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.