Your experience whether personal or professional is valuable. We're looking for compassionate, responsible CAREGivers to work with our elderly clients. Most importantly, we're seeking CAREGivers that want to make a difference in the lives of seniors and build meaningful relationships with each one.
HOME INSTEAD OFFERS A COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION PLAN:
- Competitive pay of $13.10 - $13.75 ph
- Paid Sick Leave
- Time and a half pay on special Holidays
- Flexible scheduling – full-time, part-time
- Direct Deposit
- Health, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance (must meet qualifications)
- 24/7 On Call Support
- Flexible part-time and full-time schedules available
- Ongoing comprehensive paid training provided
- A way to meet people and interact with others outside your home
- Very rewarding career; professionally and personally
We work to match CAREGivers with clients nearby to limit your commute times! We’re actively hiring for the following areas: Chicago Neighborhoods of Lincoln Park, Gold Coast, and Lakeview.
Position Responsibilities Include:
Conversation & Companionship * Meal Preparation * Light Housekeeping * Errand Services * Grocery Shopping * Incidental Transportation * Laundry & Linen Washing * Recreational Activities * Grooming & Dressing Guidance * Bathing * Mobility * Transferring & Positioning * Incontinence Care * Medication Reminders * Oral Hygiene * Special Diet/Meal Preparation * Toileting
We appreciate your time and inquiry into becoming a CAREGIver with Home Instead Senior Care. No certification is needed. We do hire professionals with medical backgrounds or previous/current professional employment as well. We offer day, evening, night and overnight shifts.