Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
Our CAREGivers are required to travel to the following cities:
Berkley, Beverly Hills, Birmingham, Bloomfield Hills, Bloomfield Township, Clawson, Dearborn, Detroit, Ferndale, Franklin, Hazel Park, Huntington Woods, Lathrup Village, Oak Park, Pleasant Ridge, Pontiac, Royal Oak, Southfield, Sylvan Lake, Troy, Warren, and West Bloomfield.
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
You may receive tips in hugs, but you'll also receive a real paycheck for your caregiving. Our pay rates vary according to level of training and type of shift. Beyond wages, we also reimburse CAREGivers for mileage driven in your personal vehicle when you provide incidental transportation for your clients.
Other Benefits Our CAREGivers report a high degree of satisfaction in their work. No doubt this is because of the many fringe benefits that come from working with Home Instead Senior Care.
- Job training: Beyond learning practical skills, you can educate yourself about complex diseases like Alzheimer's.
- Flexible schedules: Work when it suits you. Together, we will tailor a schedule that works for you.
- Work close to home: You will be serving seniors in your own community. We may even be able to match you with a client who lives in your neighborhood.
- Make new friends: Our CAREGivers typically forge genuine bonds with the people they serve. Plus, you will meet other Home Instead® CAREGivers and have opportunities to develop professional relationships with them.
- Did we mention satisfaction? Few things feel better in life than giving back. As a Home Instead CAREGiver, you experience the privilege of giving back to your community with every shift you complete. That feeling is priceless.
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at www.homeinstead.com/283Careerbuilder related keywords: caregiver, care giver, caregiving, companion, retired professional, home health aide, hha, h.h.a., personal care assistant, pca, p.c.a., certified nursing assistant, certified nurse assistant, certified nurse's assistant, cna, c.n.a., home health, homehealth, home health care, home care, homecare