Clinic Director- Certified Hand Therapist – Brick Hand & Rehabilitative Services
Location: Brick, NJ
Minimum Experience: 2+ Years of experience
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefits: Competitive benefits package which includes generous paid time off and 401K. Relocation assistance and a $2K Sign-On Bonus will be offered.
Compensation: Competitive Salary, including Profit Share
Brick Hand & Rehabilitative Services is an out-patient rehabilitation practice, in Brick, NJ, that specializes in physical, occupational, hand and upper extremity rehabilitation. Conveniently located on Brick Boulevard for easy access from neighboring communities.
As the Director, your responsibilities will be managing the overall leadership and operation of the clinic with the support of experienced administration, while providing outstanding one-on-one patient care, as well as supervise both clinical and office staff and ensure all AOTA standards, policies and procedures are followed. Your ability to market your clinics will determine your personal financial success, as well.
We are seeking:
- Graduate from an accredited college with an AOTA curriculum: CHT certification
- Master’s degree or equivalent is a plus.
- Previous staff supervisory responsibility, preferably in an outpatient orthopedic clinic setting strongly preferred
- Current state of New Jersey license, CPR certification.
- Exercise and Manual based skills, and Sports Rehab.
- Previous hand and upper extremity experience
- Ability to market the clinic.
For immediate consideration, please apply on line.