Certified Medical Assistant – Make a Difference!
Conviva Care Solutions is about togetherness and the commitment we have to one another while providing excellent healthcare. We are a management care organization representing physicians, practices, clinicians, and patients across the states of Florida and Texas. Conviva is seeking a dedicated, compassionate and cheerful CERTIFIED MEDICAL ASSISTANT for our Continucare Sunrise Clinic who is interested in being part of a team that focuses on excellent service to others.
Being a part of the Conviva team gives you:
A chance to be you in an enjoyable environment with other high performers that care for one another. If that’s not enough to get your attention we offer tangible and intangible benefits such as medical, dental vision, 401k with matching, tuition reimbursement, PTO, paid holidays, work-life balance, growth, opportunities, and AGAIN a positive and fun culture.
- Prepares exam room, equipment and supplies needed prior/during patient examination
- Prepares patient for consultation, taking/documenting Vital Signs (temp, BP, HR, RR)
- This position also include phlebotomy
- Schedule appointments for patients as well as registration
• High School Diploma or GED
• Requires am RMA or CMA certification from one of the following organizations: (AAMA, NHA, ARMA, NAHP, AMT, NCCT, NAHT)
• 1 to 2 years of related work experience is preferred
• Excellent customer service. Employees are expected to treat patients with compassion and protect their rights
• Knowledge of OSHA requirements
• Knowledge of medical terminology
- Excellent customer service
- Knowledge of OSHA requirements
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Effective interpersonal and communications skills
- Bilingual - English/Spanish required
Don’t Miss Out, Apply Today!!