NOW HIRING FT/PT/PD CERTIFIED MEDICATION TECHS!
We are seeking experienced and compassionate Certified Medication Techs to join our team in our beautiful Anchor Bay at Pocasset community! Must have a dynamic personality and a sincere passion for working with seniors and their loved ones.
The Certified Medication Tech is responsible for carrying out the ADL services to residents in accordance with their service plan; including providing medication management services and personal care for residents. Under the direction of the Health Services Director, the Certified Medication Tech may be asked to communicate with medical professionals and families about the needs of residents.
- Follow services outlined in each resident's service plan in a friendly and supportive manner. This includes passing resident medications in accordance with physician orders and as stated on the Medication Administration Record for all residents.
- Document completion of tasks delivered on a daily basis. Document any observed change of condition in accordance with local rules and regulations and policies.
- Communicate between Med Techs/Med Aides about resident needs; required for consistent quality services. Participate in meal service including serving, clearing, and cleaning the dining room. Manage staff under their supervision during working hours.
- Maintain the proper certifications required by local and state licensing agencies which includes on-going trainings, accreditations, specific coursework and certifications.
- Provides personal care for all residents and communicate with medical professionals and families about the needs of residents under the direction of the Health Services Director.
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly!
- Knowledge of and ability to adhere to HIPPA policies.
- Certification of completing an approved Certified Medication Technician course is required.
- At least one year of experience in a Med Tech/Med Aide/Caregiving role or similar function, experience in Assisted Living, Memory Care or long-term care is preferred.
- Understanding of medical terminology adequate to pass medications and communicate with medical professionals, read physician orders, and match to Medication Administration Records medical professionals
- Must meet all health requirements, including TB.
- Must pass criminal background check and drug screen (including marijuana).
Apply with your resume and cover letter TODAY to secure your interview for this exciting opportunity!