To provide direct personal care services to clients as indicated in client’s individualized Plan of Care developed by the RN Case Manager or delegate.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience preferred, but will train on the job.
- Current (and maintain) Certified Nurses Assistant License; Current (and maintain) CPR and First Aid
- Medical equipment as appropriate for position: BP cuff, thermometer, thermometer sheaths, stethoscope, alcohol pads and wipes, sanitizing gel and client equipment on an individualized basis, and personal protective equipment.
- Language Skills:
- Ability to read, write, and comprehend short correspondence and memos and follow instructions.
- Ability to write simple correspondence and keep basic records of tasks performed.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to clients, family and employees of the corporation.
- Mathematical Skills:
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals,
- Ability compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
- Reasoning Ability:
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Generous PTO – beginning at 4.5 weeks
- Ten paid holidays
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Retirement plans
- Employee Wellness Center