NOW HIRING ESSENTIAL HEROES!
Are you a compassionate person? Are you willing to those who need help and support in their home? Most importantly, are you able to make a difference in the lives of others and build meaningful relationships? Share your heart, as a CAREGiver with Home Instead. COVID-19 RESPONSE* CAREGivers are using Company supplied Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)* CAREGivers are being vaccinated to help protect themselves and their clients* CAREGivers are completing additional training on Infection Control and Standard Precautions to work safely inside a person's home* CAREGivers are completing a daily electronic Self Health form that is submitted to the company* CAREGivers are following the Company's Communicable Disease Policy and not reporting to work if they do not feel well* HOME INSTEAD is working with local and state health departments to stay current on protocols and changes* HOME INSTEAD is providing information on the vaccine and encouraging all CAREGivers and clients to be vaccinated* HOME INSTEAD has nurses on staff to provide support and guidance to CAREGiversAs we continue to work to protect and support our vulnerable clients, co-workers, and others, Home Instead is strongly encouraging all CAREGivers to be vaccinated. Home Instead is providing education and resource materials on COVID-19 vaccination to support an employee's personal decision about being vaccinated.What does a Home Instead CAREGiver do?
As a Home Instead CAREGiver you would provide support, in the home of the client, with basic household duties (laundry, light housekeeping), meal preparation/cooking, errands, medication reminders, support with grooming, dressing, personal care, bathing, toileting, as well as incontinent care (as needed), companionship, and activities within the client's capabilities. About Us
Our local franchise, with 20 years in business, has provided essential in home care to thousands of people within the areas we service and we could not keep doing it without our wonderful professional CAREGivers! We employ many people from various walks of life who are committed to working in a growing field and being an essential part of their client's daily routine. This allows our clients to stay in their own homes for as long as possible for their comfort and continued quality of life.Compensation and Benefits
We work to match CAREGivers with clients nearby to limit your commute times! We’re actively hiring for CAREGivers to work within the following areas of Harwood Heights, Norridge, Des Plaines, Niles, Park Ridge, Rosemont, and Morton Grove.Job Requirements:
- Company provided Personal Protective Equipment
- 24/7 On Call Support with a large office team
- Nurses on staff to provide guidance, training, and support
- Base hourly wage of $14.25 - $17.25 for come and go work- hourly pay varies by scheduled daily hours
- Live-in CAREGivers earn $182to $217 a day
- Overtime paid weekly for working 40+ hours
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid training during employment
- Time and a half pay on special Holidays worked
- Full and Part time opportunities
- Direct Deposit
- 401K with Company Match
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance (must meet FT qualifications)
- Access to AFLAC, CTA/Metra Commuter Benefit
- Referral bonus program for helping to hire more wonderful employees
- Clean background check, drug screening, and fingerprints
- Those seeking Full Time hours must be available Saturday and/or Sunday
- Reliable transportation
- 21 years of age or older
- High School Diploma or GED
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S.
- Personal or professional experience preferred, but not required
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity by completing an online application today.Positions Include: caregiver, companion, CNA, C.N.A., nurses aide, certified nursing aide, certified nurses aide, HHA, CHHA, H.H.A., home health aide, home health worker, home care caregiver, care giverEqual Opportunity EmployerE-Verify EmployerEach Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.