BE PART OF THE 1% OF HEROES THAT ARE HIRED TO WORK WITH HOME INSTEAD CLIENTS! If you are a CNA who is looking to work with the best of the best, check us out! BE PART OF THE 1% OF HEROES THAT ARE HIRED TO WORK WITH HOME INSTEAD CLIENTS! If you are a CNA who is looking to work with the best of the best, check us out!
Share your skills and heart, as a Certified Nurse Assistant
with Home Instead. As an Essential Worker you are making a difference in the lives of others.COVID-19 RESPONSE* CAREGivers are using Company supplied Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)* CAREGivers are being vaccinated to help protect themselves and their clients* CAREGivers are completing additional training on Infection Control and Standard Precautions to work safely inside a person's home* CAREGivers are completing a daily electronic Self Health form that is submitted to the company* CAREGivers are following the Company's Communicable Disease Policy and not reporting to work if they do not feel well* HOME INSTEAD is working with local and state health departments to stay current on protocols and changes* HOME INSTEAD is providing information on the vaccine and encouraging all CAREGivers and clients to be vaccinated* HOME INSTEAD has nurses on staff to provide support and guidance to CAREGiversAs we continue to work to protect and support our vulnerable clients, co-workers, and others, Home Instead is strongly encouraging all CAREGivers to be vaccinated. Home Instead is providing education and resource materials on COVID-19 vaccination to support an employee's personal decision about being vaccinated.
Working one-on-one with an individual in their home is currently a safer environment than working in a nursing home and allows you to focus on one person rather than 10-12 residents at a time. This gives you time you to develop relationships with the client and their support network.If you are tired of working in a facility with numerous residents and feeling unfulfilled or frustrated, Home Instead may be the right place for you to utilize your skills, education, and desire to make a meaningful difference in peoples lives. You can also determine your shift preference - don't work 3rd shift if you don't want too! Work 4-12 hours per day based on your schedule.What does a Home Instead CNA do?
As a Home Instead CNA, under the supervision of our Registered Nurses, you would provide support, in the home of the client, with positioning and transferring, medication reminders, bathing and dressing, observe, report, and record client changes in condition, catheter care, support with feeding, basic household duties (laundry, light housekeeping), meal preparation, support with grooming, as well as incontinent care (as needed), companionship, Alzheimer's and Dementia care, and activities within the client's capabilities. Compensation and Benefits
- Company provided Personal Protective Equipment
- 24/7 On Call Support with a large office team
- Nurses on staff to provide guidance, training, and support
- Base hourly wage of $14.25 - $17.25 for come and go work- hourly pay varies by scheduled daily hours
- Live-in CAREGivers earn $182+ a day
- Overtime paid weekly for working 40+ hours
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid training during employment
- Time and a half pay on special Holidays worked
- Full and Part time opportunities
- Direct Deposit
- 401K with Company Match
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance (must meet FT qualifications)
- Access to AFLAC, CTA/Metra Commuter Benefit
- Referral bonus program for helping to hire more wonderful employees
We work to match CAREGivers with clients nearby to limit your commute times! We’re actively hiring for the following Chicago neighborhoods: Downtown Loop, Gold Coast, River West, Lakeview, Wicker Park, Logan Square, Bucktown, Humbolt Park, South Loop, Hyde Park and others. Job Requirements:
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity by completing an online application today.Positions Include: caregiver, companion, CNA, C.N.A., nurses aide, certified nursing aide, certified nurses aide, HHA, CHHA, H.H.A., home health aide, home health worker, home care caregiver, care giverEqual Opportunity EmployerE-Verify Employer
- Clean background check, drug screening, and fingerprints
- Those seeking Full Time hours must be available Saturday and/or Sunday
- Reliable transportation - Preference given to those who drive their own vehicle
- 21 years of age or older
- High School Diploma or GED
- CNA - on Health Care Worker Registry with Active Status
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S.
- Experience preferred as a Certified Nurse Assistant
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.