Colorado Plains Medical Center
Certified Nurses Aide – Geriatric Behavioral Health Unit: Full Time. Compassionate CNA providing care and treatment while assisting the RN in the Geriatric Behavioral Health Unit. Excellent Ratio--Typically one C N A to three or four patients.
Requires current CO CNA license and BLS certification and excellent customer service. Prefer 1 yr. professional nursing assistant experience in a hospital setting. Nursing home and/or geriatric experience a plus. Some Call Required. Great paid shift differentials! Expected Salary Range DOE 13.86-20.78 plus applicable shift differentials, call and call back pay.
Full Time Opportunities include:
- Medical insurance options at the beginning of the month after 31 days
- Dental insurance options at the beginning of the month after 31 days
- Vision insurance options at the beginning of the month after 31 days
- Voluntary benefit options available at the beginning of the month after 31 days
- Company paid Life Insurance after 31 days
- Shopping/Cell Phone Discounts
- 401K participation available
- PTO and EIB accrual
- Company provided Employee Assistance Program
All positions require completion of post-offer drug screen and background check (includes; employment, criminal and education) is required.LifePoint Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans’ status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.