Certified Nurses Aide / CNA / Long Term Care
NurseCore is a leader in supplemental staffing and home healthcare. We are currently looking for experienced Certified Nurse Aides (CNAs) to provide exceptional care for patients in Rochester, NY and surrounding areas. Consistent schedules available with a variety of shifts including days, nights and weekend visits. Coverage is for facilities including hospitals, nursing homes, rehabilitation centers.
You can expect on-going support from our Clinical Director and friendly staff.
- Top Pay
- Flexible Schedules
- Health, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Friendly, Accessible Office Staff
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:Carry out health care tasks as directed under the supervision of a Registered Nurse or therapist. Provide assistance with personal hygiene, housekeeping and other related supportive tasks to clients including:
- Performing tasks under the direct supervision of an RN or LPN.
- Comply with policies and procedures of facility or agency.
- Taking and recording BP, temperature, pulse and respiration.
- Personal hygiene including shampoo, bathing (shower, tub, bed, sponge, etc.). Oral care including dentures. Skin care.
- Turning and positioning.
- Making occupied and unoccupied beds.
- Measure intake and output (I&O) and record results. Take temperature, blood pressure, pulse and respirations. Document a daily activity record and reports to the supervising nurse verbally and in writing any changes in the client’s condition.
- Keeps client area clean and safe.
- Must have Current NYS CNA Certificate
- Must have current medical Paperwork ( Physical, MMR, PPD, & Flu Shot )
- Must have recent CNA work (1 year experience within the last 3 years)
- Reliable transportation
Apply today! Stop in and bring all paperwork for an on the spot interview. 1302 Scottsville Road Rochester, NY 14624 ( Dunkin Donuts Plaza) Monday-Friday: 9a-4pmEOE/Drug Free Employer #CB1