Chalet Village, a skilled nursing facility in Berne, IN, is committed to residents and employees. Chalet Village provides the upmost quality of care to residents by selecting the best, qualified CNAs to work on our team. At Chalet Village, we support and empower CNAs in their role by trusting them to perform direct care to residents while also encouraging them to lead their department.
Responsibilities and Duties
Chalet Village is seeking compassionate CNAs who want to make a difference and be part of a team who excels to succeed. Candidates who can perform the following need apply:
- Observe and report any changes in resident's health status to the Charge Nurse on an ongoing basis.
- Provide assistance with activities of daily living (i.e., bathing, dressing, oral hygiene, skin care) according to plan of care.
- Report to supervisor at the beginning and end of each tour of duty.
- Report to supervisor immediately when observing any unusual or significant change(s) in a resident's physical or behavioral condition.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be Certified Nursing Assistant; or
- In a State recognized and approved training program to become a Certified Nursing Assistant.
Benefits and Perks
Chalet Village offers many competitive benefits as well as opportunities for candidates to advance their career and education! For details and questions please feel free to contact Angela Scott at 317-416-4658!
At Chalet Village we work to make a difference. If you strive to make a difference, then apply to become part of a team who is committed to people and empowers their employees to lead.
Work at Chalet Village and bloom into a career
Chalet Village is an equal opportunity employer and gives employment and promotional consideration without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class as defined by local, state, or federal law.