Certified Nurses Aide (CNA)
Up to $18.50 hr
Facility Staffing / PRN Shifts
Fort Worth / Arlington / Dallas
CNAs, if want more variety in your day to day work, we can help! At NurseCore we are passionate about connecting healthcare professionals and nurses with the medical positions that fit their lifestyle. Our facility staffing opportunities offer you the variety of meeting new patients and working in different locations.
Some things our CNAs love about working with NurseCore:
- PRN Shifts = Flexible Schedules
- Top Pay
- Friendly and Accessible Office Staff
- Weekly or Daily Pay
- Direct Deposit
Your dream job is waiting for you; join our team and we’ll help you find it! Apply Today!
For our CNAs every day is different. As a CNA with NurseCore you will provide basic patient care in a medical facility. Because of your extensive daily contact with each patient, you play a key role in keeping the nurses up-to-date on vital information about the patients' conditions. You will be responsible for providing quality healthcare to each patient in adherence with all applicable laws, regulations, and policies.
Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA
- High school diploma and certification from an accredited nursing assistant program.
- Certified CNA for the state in which you practice
- Minimum one (1) year Experience in a supervised setting within the last three (3) years
- Current CPR, Physical and PPD
- In compliance with state and Federal regulations, NurseCore has a mandatory COVID vaccination policy, subject to applicable law
EOE/drug free employer