Come work for BrightStar Care, a company who believes in Serving with Passion and Doing the Right Thing. The CNA is a member of the dedicated home care team who works under the supervision of a registered nurse and performs various personal care services as necessary to meet the client’s needs. Our commitment to incorporating advanced technology has offered our employees an opportunity to deliver their best performance.
CNAs will enjoy the following Benefits:
• Weekly pay with direct deposit
• GPS time and attendance technology enhances your access to key scheduling and care information
• Free continuing education
• 401K, Health Insurance
• One on One personalized care
• PTO, Holiday pay, Incentives
• AT&T Discount
• Over 95% of BrightStar locations are Joint Commission accredited or in process
• Electronic Medical Charting
CNA Job Duties include:
• Provide client care according to approved Plan of Care
• Assist clients with personal care and hygiene
• Assist in providing a safe environment for client
• Comply with all documentation and record keeping requirements
• Follow principles of infection control and Universal Precautions.
• Identifies and participates in performance improvement activities.
• Participates in client teaching according to the client’s plan of care.
• Assist in providing a safe environment and promote quality patient care through adherence to established policies, procedures and standards.
• Ensure client’s rights are adhered to
• Respond rapidly and appropriately in an emergency situation
• Use equipment properly and in a safe manner.
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!