Now Hiring FT/PT/PD Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA)!
We are seeking experienced and compassionate Certified Nurse Assistants (CNA) to join our team in our beautiful Anchor Bay at Pocasset community! Must have a dynamic personality and a sincere passion for working with seniors and their loved ones.
The Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) will be responsible for promoting the health and well-being of every resident by providing direct care to residents while promoting the resident's highest level of functioning. Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) assists in maintaining the resident's environment in a safe and neat manner within facility standards and State and Federal Regulations.
What we offer you:
- We are a growing company, offering loads of opportunity to advance your career.
- Supportive, compassionate, and dedicated leadership team ready to provide you with all the tools you need to set you up for success.
- Group Medical including dental and vision for FT employees only
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401K/Roth plan
- Company paid life insurance
- Perks and Discounts Program
- Travel Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance Program
What we are looking for from you:
- Performs clinical procedures including vital signs, B/Ps, weights and other trained procedures as directed by management according to facility standards and scope of practice regulations.
- Prepares residents for meals and assist travel to and from the dining room
- Completes prevention and restorative care including, but not limited to, PROM, AROM, ambulation, transferring, bathing, grooming, and all other ADL care.
- Assists with toilet and incontinence care, turning, positioning, and repositioning as outlined in the resident's service plan.
The boring (but very important) stuff:
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with seniors!
- Certification of completing an approved Certified Nursing Assistant course is required.
- Six months' experience in long term care is preferred.
- Knowledge of and ability to adhere to HIPAA policies.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background investigation, drug test; including marijuana and TB screen.
Apply with your resume TODAY to secure your interview for this exciting opportunity!