Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Immediate Need to Staff Long Term Care Facilities
Saratoga and Queensbury, NY
*** Sign on Bonus! Ask About Details! Must Mention this Ad at Interview to Qualify! ***
As a member of our healthcare team you’ll enjoy:
- Top Pay (Daily Pay Available)
- Flexible Schedules (f/t, p/t & PRN)
- Friendly, Accessible Office Staff
Your dream job is waiting for you; join our team and we’ll help you find it! Apply Today!
Routine Functions for CNAs:
- Performs various direct patient care activities under the supervision of a Registered Nurse.
- Assists patients in dressing or undressing, bathing, or eating.
- Collects non-invasive body fluid specimens or gathers vital signs but does not start or administer intravenous fluids.
- Aids physicians and nursing staff members with procedures if needed.
- Documents patient interactions as needed.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Works under general supervision.
- Typically reports to a Registered Nurse or manager.
We have a variety of CNA openings available and are excited about matching you with a great opportunity! Take a look at the requirements below, to see what you’ll need to get started.
- Current CNA license with the State of NY
- 1+ years of CNA experience in a supervised setting within the past 3 years
- Current CPR, TB, Physical
- Successful completion of the skills assessment specific to the area of practice
NURSECORE IS LOCATED AT 1218 CENTRAL AVENUE ALBANY NY 12205
** Ask about our Sign-On Bonus**
EOE/Drug Free Employer