Ascension Senior Living provides holistic, person-centered care and support rooted in our Catholic beliefs to meet the physical, mental and spiritual needs of the seniors we serve.
Our person-centered care philosophy respects and values the uniqueness of each individual. The voices of each resident and program participant and those working with them are considered and respected. We foster an environment honoring individual preferences, choices and traditions by nurturing relationships between the seniors we serve and our associates, their care providers and the community. The person-centered care philosophy is based on select core ideas and is woven into every aspect of living and working in our ministries.
The Nursing Assistant - Certified assists with basic patient care activities.
- Assists with procedures ordered by physician and supervised by a Registered Nurse (RN).
- Assists patients with tending to personal care, activities of daily living and transfers/transport.
- Reports findings or changes in physical, mental and emotional conditions to nursing staff.
- Assists with keeping patient rooms clean and orderly.
- Performs other duties as assigned.