Immediate openings for skilled Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) to join an amazing team of healthcare professionals in Tucson, AZ. You will provide outstanding patient care and physical support for patients and residents on a daily basis. To do well in this role you should have your AZ state-certified nursing assistant certification and a nursing degree from a recognized CNA program. CNAs will assist patients with daily activities to include administering medication but the core functions on the job include: bathe and dress patients, serve meals, and help patients eat along with taking and recording vital signs. Minimum 1 year working with the geriatric patient population preferred.
Salary: $20/hr DOE + optional medical benefits.
This position offers scheduling with 8-12 hours shifts, weekends are a priority but open to 7 days per week with schedule preference flexibility.
Specific Job Requirements
- Current CPR (American Heart Association).
- Nursing degree from a CNA program.
- Arizona Level 1 Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- Ability to think and work independently and with direction, and communicate with staff members in a fast-paced and sometimes stressful environment.
- Current certification as a Certified Nursing Assistant.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Current identification.
- Comfortable using a computer.
- Excellent personal hygiene.
Apply today for immediate consideration and begin working with a wonderful patient population and an elevated team of healthcare professionals.