is a leading provider of home care services to help aging adults remain living at home safely, comfortably, and with dignity. We have been named a Star Tribune Top 150 Workplace
for the past three years and are hiring personal care assistants ('CAREGivers') who can exemplify our core values of compassion, commitment, integrity, excellence, and teamwork. We offer...
- Paid Training
- Flexible Schedules (Part-Time or Full Time)
- Weekdays or Weekends
- Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Overnights (as needed)
- Live-In (as needed)
- Rewarding Work
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off
CAREGivers work independently and provide companionship, transportation, home management services, and assistance with personal cares and nurse-delegated tasks. Previous experience helpful but not required.
Applicants must be at least 18 years old and able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen. Reliable vehicle, auto insurance, and driver's license required.
- Build new skills through our comprehensive paid training classes, mentoring program, and continuing education.
- Make a difference by building meaningful relationships and providing practical and helpful services.
- Advance your career through our 'Career Path' opportunities.
Call Cory at 651-747-8722
to learn more or visit us here.Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.