Aveanna Healthcare, a private duty home care agency, is seeking Certified Home Health Aides/Certified Nursing Assistant to provide care for our clients in their homes. We have flexible hours, competitive pay, excellent benefits, and room to grow. There are many wellness and recognition programs as well as an employee discount program that is offered to all employees.
Under the supervision of the registered nurse provides personal care services; including bathing, dressing, toileting and feeding.
Assists with client mobility, using assistive devices if necessary.
Performs household duties as needed to improve/maintain the client’s health status, including bed making, laundry, light housekeeping, shopping, and meal preparation. Documents care provided.
- Knowledgeable of and supports the plan of care under the direction of the RN.
- Performs personal care and household chores to/for the client as established in the plan of care in order to maintain client’s health status.
- Submits all documentation (CHHA/CNA notes, time sheets, API, etc) accurately and timely.
- Identifies and communicates changes in the client’s status to RN/Agency Director and responds appropriately.
- Reinforces RN education of the client and family/responsible party regarding individual care needs, wellness and safety issues.
- Practices standard precautions and client safety principles.
- Identifies and participates in performance improvement activities. Maintains agency competencies.
Position Qualifications Required / Experience Required:
High School Diploma or equivalency preferred.
Successful completion of State Certified Home Health Aide course.
Home Health Aide Certification – PA Board of Nursing.
Valid, unrestricted driver’s license.
Certified Home Health Aide or Certified Nurse’s Aide with additional Certified Home Health Aide Certification.
- CHHA/CNA: 6 months (Required)
- High school (Required)
- Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA/CNA) (Required)
Nursing Clinical Setting:
- Home Care
- Home Health
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract