Aveanna Healthcare, delivers a one-of-a-kind continuum of care, seeking to provide adults with the highest quality of life. As part of the Aveanna Healthcare Continuum of Care, we offer in-home personal care to help clients maintain good personal hygiene including bathing, shaving, grooming, dressing and maintain a healthy and safe environment. Aveanna Healthcare's Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) will plan, prepare and may feed the client nutritious meals, provides medication reminders and completes errands when instructed to do so by the nurse.
- Education: Completion of the 9th grade or its equivalent; prefer high school graduate
- Training: Completion of a basic aide training program and/or Direct Care Worker test consistent with state and federal requirements and for which a certificate was obtained
- Reference: Minimum of two professional references that meet the standards of Aveanna Healthcare.
- Skills: Completion of one year’s employment as a personal care aide, nurse’s aide or in another healthcare related field preferred
- Transportation: Must have available, reliable transportation to and from assignments
- Competitive compensation package
- FSA, Long and Short Term Disability
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Current CNA License
- Current Driver’s License, or Federal/State Photo ID
- Social Security Card
Please note, candidates will not be interviewed without the required documents.
Call Chris at 856-206-5023 if you are interested in joining the Aveanna team.