Volunteers of America is looking for a Nursing Assistant to join its team. Horizons Care Center is located in beautiful Colorado and is surrounded by national forests, lakes, and state parks that are all within driving distance. Eckert is neighbored by a wealth of outdoor recreation options which is an added benefit to starting your career with our non-profit, mission based organization.
The Nursing Assistant role is to provide assigned residents with routine daily nursing care in accordance with established facility nursing care procedures as directed by clinical supervisors. The Nursing Assistant is the heart of the clinical team, providing direct care and activities of daily living for our residents that they cannot do for themselves. You will be rewarded with smiles and gratitude from the residents you provide care to!
* Referral bonuses
* Retention incentives up to $4,000
* Competitive benefits package
* Opportunities for growth
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THIS POSITION INCLUDE:
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Must be a Certified Nursing Assistant in the state of CO.
- Experience in the long-term care setting preferred.
- Ability to safely perform the essential functions of the job without harm to self or others.
- Ability to prioritize duties.
- Ability to understand and follow work assignments.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to utilize computers and other electronic devices for tasks such as timekeeping, in-servicing and documentation.