Certified Nursing Assistant/CNA
Winter Haven, FL
Sign-on Bonus/Daily Pay/ PRN ShiftsNurseCore, an industry leader in medical staffing and home health care, is seeking compassionate, reliable CNAs with staffing experience to treat and rehabilitate clients. CNAs, if you want more variety in your day to day work, we can help! At NurseCore we are passionate about connecting healthcare professionals and nurses with medical positions that fit their lifestyle. Our healthcare opportunities offer you the variety of meeting new patients and working in your area. As the national leader in healthcare services, we will find you the perfect career opportunity so you can concentrate on what you do best—helping people get better.
NurseCore is committed to protecting the health and well-being of our employees, patients, and clients. We have protocols in place to limit the spread of COVID-19 and other communicable diseases. NurseCore offers a virtual application and orientation process, and we provide all staff with PPE and other protective equipment to maintain a safe work environment.
Your dream job is waiting for you; join our team and we’ll help you find it!
- Top pay w/ daily or weekly pay options
- Flexible schedules
- Friendly, accessible office staff
A flexible and friendly staff ready to help you get the work YOU WANT!
- Performs various direct patient care activities under the supervision of a Registered Nurse
- Assists patients with daily duties such as: getting dressed and undressed, bathing and eating
- Collects non-invasive bodily fluid specimens or gathers vital signs but does not start or administer intravenous fluids.
- Aids physicians and nursing staff members with procedures if needed.
- Documents patient interactions as needed.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Works under general supervision.
- Typically reports to a registered nurse or manager.
We have a variety of CNA openings available and are excited about matching you with a great opportunity! Take a look at the requirements below, to see what you’ll need to get started.
- High school diploma
- Certified CNA for the state in which you practice
- 1+ years of CNA experience in a supervised setting within the past 3 years
- Current CPR TB Physical and AHCA
- Successful completion of the skills assessment specific to the area of practice
Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA
Long Term Care / Rehab / Assisted Living
'The management at NurseCore is fantastic, friendly, and very knowledgeable. They take the time to work with your needs when working on your schedule.'
-LVN (Current Employee)
'NurseCore is a great place to work with great staff members and good pay. They have many different locations to keep you busy with work.'
-CNA (Former Employee)
'I enjoy NurseCore. A typical day at work is never known and you learn something new every day. Management is good, and I have co-workers that are wonderful. '
-LVN (Current Employee)
Join us at the heart of healthcare; apply today!