We are currently seeking caring and dynamic Certified Nursing Assistants (C.N.A.), who are looking for an opportunity to have a direct, positive impact on the lives of our residents, family members and fellow team members.
If you have a true passion for providing seniors with unparalleled short and long term care, and we want to talk to you.
Carrington Place of St. Pete is an amazing facility located in South PInellas County with a stable leadership team and team work environment.
We offer tuition reimbursement for newly certified CNAs.
We offer top pay based on experience.
As a healthcare professional, your goal is to provide impeccable care to the residents. You will be responsible for providing personal hygiene, dietary and psychosocial needs in a safe and caring environment. Excellent customer service is a must.
- Provide direct care to residents, while promoting their highest levels of functioning
- Assist residents with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, grooming and toileting
- Transferring residents to and from activities and meals according to their individual care plans
- Serve meals to residents in the dining room and rooms/apartments
- Provide emotional and social support to residents
- Document patient care and interactions