Want a rewarding Career that is flexible for your family?
Home Instead is looking for a caring and compassionate Full-Time Certified Nursing Assistant to become a part of our great team and join our mission of improving senior lives! Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion. Hours: 36-40 hours per weekSchedule: Can range from 7:00 am - 6:00 pm M-F (shifts with Clients are assigned) and Overnight shifts 10pm- 7amCompensation: $13 per hour We are a great (and growing) Company to work for! Come give us a try - You will love the team at Home Instead!Provide Companionship & Home Helper services which could include:
Provide Personal Care:
- Companionship and conversation
- Providing assistance with walking
- Preparing meals and cleaning up meal-related items
- Providing medication reminders and appointment reminders
- Performing light housekeeping tasks (dusting, vacuuming, making beds, changing linens, cleaning bathrooms, kitchens, etc.
- Running errands
- Accompanying clients to appointments
Benefits of working for Home Instead
- Assisting with bathing
- Assisting with grooming
- Assisting with toileting and incontinence issues
Essential Job Requirements:
- Flexible Hours
- One on One care- NO heavy patient assignments!
- Continuing education
- Supportive team & environment
- Work in your local area
- Eligibility for Benefits after 90-days of full-time employment
- Work for Best of the Best Shorepicks Winner for 2017 & 2018- We are a great team!
- Ability to lift, push or pull 25 pounds
- Ability to bend, twist, stoop, kneel and reach
- Possess a valid driver’s license or state identification
- Possess valid auto insurance (if applicable)
- Ability to adapt to various living environments and locations
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Possess valid / active CNA licensure
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.