The C.N.A., under the direction and supervision of the Registered Nurse, provides direct and non-direct personal care to patients. Understands and reacts effectively to the unique needs of all patients. Works collaboratively with all members of the healthcare team to provide safe patient care.
1. Current listing as a Certified Nursing Assistant with the North Carolina Division of Facility Services with no substantiated finding of abuse, neglect or misappropriation of property in a facility that provides Nursing Care.
2. BLS certification maintained.
3. High School graduate or GED required.
1. Ability to lift and move at least 50 pounds.
2. Ability to see colors, see at least 1 mm squares.
3. Ability to hear within normal range.
4. Ability to reach overhead.
5. Ability to remain calm, continue to function effectively and develop priorities during stressful situations.
6. Ability to communicate effectively using written and verbal media.
7. Ability to move an operate equipment and carry supplies.
8. Ability to sit, stand or walk for extended periods of time.
$11.11 - $15.50 /Hour