Build a Lasting Relationship That TRULY Makes a Difference!!!
Help brighten the lives of aging adults in our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides non-medical companionship and home care services to help seniors remain at home for as long as possible.
Here's what's in it for you: ~Competitive Pay~ Recognition programs~ Paid training opportunities~ Flexible Schedules to fit YOUR life!
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication reminders
- Providing transportation for errands and appointments
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a warm, friendly manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at www.homeinstead.com/262/home-care-jobs
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.