BAYADA Home Health Care has a special purpose: to help people of all ages to have a safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity. We believe our clients and their families deserve the highest quality of home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability - our core values.
Each Occupational Therapist Assistant must:
- Be licensed as an Occupational Therapist Assistant by the state of Arizona.
- Must be willing to travel in assigned territory.
- Have graduated from an occupational therapy curriculum accredited jointly by the Committee on Allied Health Education and Accreditation of the AMA and the AOTA, as indicated by school transcript or diploma; or
- Have two years of appropriate experience as an Occupational Therapy Assistant and a satisfactory grade on a proficiency exam conducted, approved or sponsored by the U.S. Public Health Service when initial qualification occurred before December 31, 1977
- Have at least one year’s work experience under the supervision of a qualified Occupational Therapist.
Our employees are our greatest asset:
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship opportunities
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and reliability
- Benefits may include medical, dental, and life insurance; paid time off; weekly pay and direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training; recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match; and opportunities for career advancement.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Apply now for immediate consideration.