Ultimate Staffing is currently looking for Registered/ Certified Pharmacy Technicians in Phoenix, AZ. If you or anyone you know is looking for an opportunity in a fast-paced/call center setting with an established and growing behavioral health company, this is the perfect opportunity!!
• Determine appropriate medications
• Communicate decisions to physicians, office staff, medical management staff or pharmacists
• Research, resolve and document prior authorization outcomes in pharmacy system
• Communicate prior authorization criteria, pharmacy benefit coverage and formulary alternatives
• Escalate requests to Pharmacist when request extensive clinical review or denial
• Research, resolve and document physician or client inquiries and grievances
• Provide verbal or written results to client, prescriber, provider and/or management
•Must be flexible with shifts
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.